Monday, June 13, 2011

Insanity Day 1: Fit Test

Oh lord, I scurred of the first real day of this program tomorrow!!
I popped in the fit test and grabbed some water, there was a lot of talking and then they got into it. Shaun T tells me that instead of the usual 1 minute of high intervals and several minutes of recovery, Insanity does 3 minutes of high intensity with just 30 seconds of rest before the next block for the entire workout!!! Get it!
So the Fit Test was just doing several basic moves as many times as you can in 1 minute and writing down how many times you completed the move. You repeat this several times throughout the program to track your progress.
There is a lot of jumping, I feel like a dumb ass when I jump because I barely leave the floor, but I focused and did my best!
Fit Test 1 Results:
Switch Kicks: 50
Power Jacks: 41
Power Knees: 73
Power Jumps: 31
Globe Jumps: 11
Suicide Jumps: 14
Push Up Jacks: 17
Low Plank Oblique: 32
Shaun T tells me I did a awesome job, and I am pumped to jump in tomorrow!

Nutrition: It's noon and all I've eaten is a banana, not good at all. I really need to eat more early in the day so I don't binge at dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment